What do I consistently do to shape my life?
1. a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.
As you create your habits, ask yourself some or all of these questions to get a better idea of what and why you do what you do.
- What frequent habits are causing me problems or pushing me away from my goals?
- What habits are serving me well and pushing me towards my goals?
- How do I start my day?
- Do I rush too much?
- What reoccurring/habitual thoughts, words and actions make up my life?
- Do other people influence my routine?
- Do I habitually focus on one area of life more than others?
- Am I disciplined, can I avoid certain things I know make me uncomfortable when urged?