Day 4 | Food Habits
Macro overview of current food routines.
Please login to access your profile.
1. a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.
- What frequent habits are causing me problems or pushing me away from my goals?
- What habits are serving me well and pushing me towards my goals?
- How do I prepare my foods, could the preparation style change to better meet my goals?
- Do I eat too fast, am I in a rush?
- Can I feel the difference between eating too much food or too little food?
- Do other people influence my routine?
- What are the general food groups I eat at each mealtime?
- Do I eat too many foods that make me uncomfortable?
- Am I disciplined, can I avoid certain foods I know make me uncomfortable when urged?
- Do I waste food? Food=time & money, do I waste time and money?
- Am I lazy with my food choices?
- Have I learned and experimented with recipes and or cooking techniques?
- Where do I get my food, is it too convenient or too difficult that it pushes me away from my goals?
- Where do I eat, at the table, on the couch, in a restaurant?
- Do I have a relationship with the people that grow or cook my food?
- When I’m extremely hungry and need something quick what do I usually reach for?
- When I need a meal and I’m out and about running errands, where do I go?
Login to view.